I should have taken Jeremy’s advice, and bought gloves last week when I splurged on rain gear. I biked to work Friday, and when I got up to top speed, my hands got cold. This morning, as I walked the dogs, my hands got real cold. Fall is here my friends, and winter isn’t far behind. Today, because I’m glove less, I’ll be protecting my paws with bright red baseball hitting gloves.
- @lild_1469 @Lieutenant_Eric Drax at the game https://t.co/IY0uaFFirv 6 hours ago
- How quickly can the @CityofEdmonton get one of these installed headed towards the High Level Bridge??… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Many thanks to the Radio/TV marketing and promotions experts who always make time to visit @naitnewswatch and @NR92… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @Lieutenant_Eric left. No pockets, man. 1 week ago
- RT @Steven_Hyden: Hey, I see a lot of people complaining on this app about how bad it is to work in media. I get that — it can be a hard an… 1 week ago