I should have taken Jeremy’s advice, and bought gloves last week when I splurged on rain gear. I biked to work Friday, and when I got up to top speed, my hands got cold. This morning, as I walked the dogs, my hands got real cold. Fall is here my friends, and winter isn’t far behind. Today, because I’m glove less, I’ll be protecting my paws with bright red baseball hitting gloves.
- RT @LanaGay: This. Thank you, Gord. https://t.co/kuM2meGpAX 3 days ago
- The @CBC nails it here. Tour #Canada through the lyrics of #GordDownie a beautiful journey worthy of your time cbc.ca/news2/interact… 3 days ago
- Well said! twitter.com/theJagmeetSing… 4 days ago
- @dudeits_devin I have a few and am available. Met Gord twice, interviewed him 3 times (once on the phone) 4 days ago
- @Shawhelp God bless you SHAW https://t.co/gdEzZFwrj8 5 days ago