I should have taken Jeremy’s advice, and bought gloves last week when I splurged on rain gear. I biked to work Friday, and when I got up to top speed, my hands got cold. This morning, as I walked the dogs, my hands got real cold. Fall is here my friends, and winter isn’t far behind. Today, because I’m glove less, I’ll be protecting my paws with bright red baseball hitting gloves.
- It's not fair. Bring Spicer back just so we get more #Spicy! twitter.com/robwilliamsctv… 5 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: R.I.P. Sean Spicer as White House Press Secretary, 2017 - 2017 https://t.co/y7QmJAroYH 5 hours ago
- Free throws, spirals and 3 foot putts are the @POTUS greatest leadership attributes? This clip is too good. TOO GO… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- RT @ThatEricAlper: "Who cares if one more light goes out. Well, I do." - Linkin Park, One More Light I do, too. There is help. #RIPChest… 1 day ago
- RT @flannelfoxes: Hey #yeg! Its time to vote for the Best of Edmonton! If you vote for Flannel Foxes, we wont be mad. @vueweekly https://t.… 1 day ago