I should have taken Jeremy’s advice, and bought gloves last week when I splurged on rain gear. I biked to work Friday, and when I got up to top speed, my hands got cold. This morning, as I walked the dogs, my hands got real cold. Fall is here my friends, and winter isn’t far behind. Today, because I’m glove less, I’ll be protecting my paws with bright red baseball hitting gloves.
- HE'S NOT A REAL STREAKER! HE'S WEARING UNDERWEAR! WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS POINT?!?!? twitter.com/CFL_News/statu… 22 hours ago
- Taking first aide today. Not sure what the learning will be here, but I can’t wait to find out! https://t.co/QsJ1gguvHD 6 days ago
- RT @themachinistman: What a great event yesterday @NAITSciTech @nait #naitisgreat very proud to be part of this school! https://t.co/rI6X… 6 days ago
- On this date in '98. Jordan. Game 6. 🏆 I watched this moment on my moms couch and immediately went outside to pra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- A monkey "dabbed" in the video for N.E.R.D's "Rock Star" in 2002. The internet would have you believe the dance mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago